10 March 2009

IFIPTM'09 SOA security governance demonstration

No post for ages as I've been kept very busy for the last few months.

But some results are starting to show up and to start: a demonstration proposal from David Brossard and myself has been accepted at IFIPTM 09 [1]. I'll present a prototype of SOA security governance I'm working on (the evaluation bit of my thesis). Some interesting (complex) middleware that allows to simplify and render security more dynamic for distributed systems. I cannot write much more about it since BT is attempting to patent it but it's both interesting and cool ;).

I've seen in the accepted papers that my ex colleague at Newcastle University Georgios PITSILIS is presenting his research. I hope I'll be able to catch up with him and see what he's up to now [2].

[1] The 3rd IFIP International Conference on Trust Management (IFIPTM'09) http://projects.cerias.purdue.edu/IFIPTM/

[2] Georgios PITSILIS. Trust-enhanced Recommender Systems for Efficient
On-line collaboration http://projects.cerias.purdue.edu/IFIPTM/apaper.html

No comments: